Adult Students Visa Categories

Studying in the UK

This section describes the immigration categories for people from outside Europe who want to study in the United Kingdom. It describes the requirements for each category, and explains how you can apply for a visa or permission to remain in the UK as a student.

The category you choose will depend on the level of the course and length of your planned study.

Sources: UKBA website